Toro Marketing's Role
Toro has been working with the Gwa’sala-‘Nakwaxda’xw Trust Committee as project coordinators and Trust Secretary to fulfill the following duties
- Act as project coordinators to move all aspects of the Trust Committee forward
- Act as Trust Secretary:
- Distribute meeting agendas
- Take meeting minutes
- Distribute meeting minutes to Trustees
- Maintain files of all meeting minutes and resolutions for Trust Committee
- Co-develop the meeting agendas with Trust Chair
- Coordinate advice from other Secretariat members
- Solicit input from additional "experts” as required – ensuring correct pricing and contracts are in place for their services
- Coordinate Trust Committee meeting schedule
- Onboard new Committee members
- Provide information to keep Trust Committee members up-to-date
About Toro Marketing
Since 2004 Toro Marketing has specialized in Research to drive Strategy – resulting in increased Sales for our various clients. Toro’s success is based on sound research methodologies, strategic marketing knowledge, proven sales experience and out-sourcing industry experts as required. Toro acts as an out-sourced member of your team, extracting information from you – the experts – combining that industry and product knowledge with our marketing expertise to drive results.
Toro Marketing has worked in a variety of industries, both private and public and successfully as an out-sourced member of their team.
Karen McDonnell, B.Comm, SCMP
Karen boasts over 20 years experience in strategic marketing and supply chain management and brings to clients both the thought leadership and tactical "roll up your sleeves" skills necessary to develop and execute successful market strategies. Karen has extensive experience leading cross-functional teams in the analysis of strategic issues, development of actionable recommendations and implementation of those recommendations to help companies elevate their business performance.
As both a marketer and professional purchaser, Karen brings clients her well-rounded perspective from both sides of the negotiating table to her market strategies.
(250) 618-6282 / email@example.com
Stephanie helps clients improve their position in the market through the development and implementation of strategic marketing programs. These programs focus on acquiring, retaining, winning back and/or increasing the value to customers. Stephanie brings clients over 20 years of sales & marketing experience grounded in solid understanding of the customer service experience. Her philosophy is to drive strategy and sales through sound market research.
Stephanie is an active member of the Metis Nation and has worked with numerous Aboriginal clients – both public and private. Her sensitivity to cultural issues transfers to the diverse needs of all organizations.
(250) 729-6788/ firstname.lastname@example.org